Endless Possibilities

Monday, December 19, 2005

What in the world is a STAMP CAMP???


Well....let me tell you; it's an evening of great FUN & CREATIVITY! I hold stamp camp about once per month. During this evening, we create 4-6 projects using different Stampin' Up! stamp sets and accessories. My hope is that this evening will spark the creativity in my guests, give my guests the opportunity to try different products, provide my guests with cards & gifts that they have created so they can share them with their loved ones, and provide my guests with an evening of FUN! I hold my stamp camps at Marla's Plaster World in Gurnee, IL (which, by the way, is a great place to bring your kids to paint a plaster or ceramic peice that will truly be one-of-a-kind! Check out Marla's website at www.marlasplasterworld.com) If you would like to come a get creative, send me your email address, and I will make sure that you receive information on all of my upcoming events! COME ON.......JOIN THE FUN!!!